Total Active Sports and Workwear Ltd. Basic Terms & Conditions and Returns Policy
- These terms and conditions shall apply to all contracts entered into between Total Active Sports and Workwear (TA) and its customers.
- TA agrees to carry out the requirements of the customer in accordance with written specifications supplied by the customer to TA and recorded in writing between the parties.
- Unless otherwise agreed payment for the goods ordered by the customer shall be made when placing order and if payment has not been made by the last day of month following delivery then interest shall accrue thereon at the rate of 5% above base rate from the date of invoice.
- Title or ownership in the goods supplied by TA to the customer shall not pass to the customer until such time as full payment has been made, full payment being the receipt of cleared funds in respect of the whole order relating to the goods supplied.
- In the event of the customer wishing to change the design, artwork or other aspect of the order such request must be given by the customer to TA in writing. TA will use its best endeavours to make the changes in accordance with this request but must reserve the right to charge the customer the additional cost of any such changes arising out of this request and will notify the customer of the costs such as changes at the time of the request. Total Active also reserve the right to amend the initial delivery time frame should any changes to an order be required. Orders requiring new artwork will not be started until artwork is signed by customer.
- TA points out that whether it accepts a return of goods is entirely at its own discretion excepting where the return of goods is as a result of the failure on the part of TA to supply the relevant goods in accordance with the order. Goods cannot be returned if individual design or embroidery work has been affected on such goods and/or the customer has used the goods and/or itself added the design or embroidery work.
- These terms and conditions are unless otherwise agreed deemed to apply to all orders and contract arrangements entered into between TA and the customer including repeat or fresh orders from the customer.
- For the avoidance of doubt if these should be any dispute under these terms and conditions or the contract between TA and the customer then such dispute shall be dealt with under English law.
- TA points out that these terms and conditions do not in any way remove, restrict, hinder or take away from the customer any of their statutory rights.
- Email discount codes cannot be applied to existing deals such as bundles or wearer packs and can only be used in online transactions.
- Discount code usage is applied at the sole discretion of Total Active.
- Please note that colour samples shown may not exactly match the colours on the actual garments. Also, for exact sizing, please check the sizing guide. Please contact us if you have any enquiries.
- Products specified as no VAT may have additional terms which qualify customers for no VAT, an example is safety footwear, individual purchases not for employees (subject to safety rating) will qualify for no VAT however purchases for employees will require the addition of VAT. It is the responsibility of the customer to make their use known to Workwear Express if subject to VAT charges as individual use will be presumed, unless told otherwise.
- Total Active withhold the right to refuse orders, at their sole discretion, for (but not limited to):
- (a) Offensive words and slogans
(b) Offensive graphics and icons
- (a) copyrighted material
(b) copyrighted images or phrases
- (a) Offensive words and slogans
Total Active Sports and Workwear Ltd Returns Policy
- You may return any item bought from our standard range* within 28 days of delivery providing it is in the original packaging and suitable for resale. We will also pay the return carriage costs for exchanges or refunds where the return is our error, or the material is deemed to be faulty. Returns can take up to 15 working days to be processed.
- Unless incorrectly supplied or deemed to be faulty we cannot accept the return of:
- Goods that have been embroidered, badged or printed.
- Goods that have been assembled in line with your requirements.
- Goods that have been specially procured in line with your requirements and do not form part of our standard range*.
- Our promise is to uplift unwanted goods from your premises within 5 days of the request being made.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- In the event of goods arriving with production or manufacturing errors Total Active reserves the right to correct these prior to offering a refund, at the sole discretion of Total Active.
* Our standard range is any item available on our website or instore and does not include special colours, bespoke print or sizes.
- All goods are offered subject to availability. Delivery of goods will be deemed to take place at the Purchaser’s premises unless otherwise agreed.
- Every effort will be made to deliver goods on time, but no responsibility can be accepted for late or non-delivery.
- All shortages, damage, production errors or non-delivery of goods must be notified to us by telephone within 48-hours and confirmed in writing within 3 working days of dispatch.
- Total Active holds no responsibility for items which may be damaged or lost when customer has requested goods to be left in specific collection locations by DPD e.g. Behind bin.
- Claims for shortages or non-delivery must be supported by the couriers POD and a delivery note which the goods have been signed as unchecked, short or damaged as appropriate.
- By arrangement all deliveries should be carefully checked-in to ensure correct garments are delivered as no responsibility can be accepted thereafter for none or short deliveries.
- Any damaged parcels should be checked in front of the courier’s delivery person and signed for accordingly.
Collection of Information
Total Active holds and stores certain information about you. For example, it holds information related to your visit to this site such as which pages you visit, how often you visit and information you specifically provide to enable you to receive a particular service.
Use of Information Collected
We will only use the information you provide us for:
- Processing your order;
- For statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To supply website content and advertisements to you, but only if you have explicitly opted in under GDPR regulations, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you;
- To administer this website;
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
Non-personal data may also be used and stored with other persons
We do not sell or transfer any personal information outside TA other than where explicit reference is made and approval obtained from you when you provide the information, or where passing that information to third parties is necessary to provide you with the information or service requested.
Total Active has adopted a policy of compliance with the data protection laws of the United Kingdom and takes reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data.
If you want to know exactly what information Workwear Express holds on you, you can obtain it by requesting a Subject Access Request Form from Workwear Express at its registered office. A fee will be payable for such access.
By supplying us with information you confirm that you do not consider use of your information in accordance with this Privacy Statement to be a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999. By entering information on forms or providing us with any personal information you are consenting to us processing that data for our own business use and holding it on our server. If you have consented to receive marketing emails, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should also be aware that if the police request us or any regulatory or governmental authority investigating suspected unlawful activities to provide your personal details and/or information concerning your activities whilst visiting this site, we shall do so.
Access to your information and correction
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please contact email@example.com or write to us at the address below. We may make a small charge for this service.
Total Active Sports and Workwear, New Delight Works, Boothtown Road, Halifax, HX3 6TU
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
How we keep your information secure
Total Active takes the security of your personal data seriously. We use industry standard security software to safeguard your data.
This policy can change to meet the requirements of our business or of changes in the Data Protection Laws. Changes will be updated on our web site www.totalactive.co.uk
Cookies help us to assess how you use our website and also how we can improve our website. This means we have the information we need to regularly evaluate whether our website really meets your needs. Some of the cookies we use improve the functionality of our website, so if you choose to disable cookies on your browser, you might find that you can’t access some aspects of our website, or that parts of the website don’t function in the way that you might expect them to.
What Are Cookies?
- A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we put on your computer if you agree. Cookies allow us to recognise that you have visited our website before and remember your preferences.
- Cookies can help us to remember your website login so that you don’t need to type it into the website every time you return, or to remember the goods that you have clicked to purchase on one page so that they are added to your basket.
- Cookies also help us to collect information about the way you use our website which helps us to ensure any advertising that you see is relevant and useful to you.
3rd Party Cookies
Our website uses Third Party Cookies from the providers found in the table below, if you require further information about what those cookies are or how they are used, you should contact those providers directly.
- Facebook, Google Plus Twitter. You can choose to share content from our site with others via the social networks listed on the left, and so you may be sent cookies from these websites.
- Google. We may utilise the online advertising services of the third party companies listed on the left, and each of their sites use may set cookies to help identify which adverts are clicked on/interacted with.
How Do I Block Cookies?
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our website. Precisely how cookies are blocked will depend upon the browser that you use. If you would like further information please contact us.
What Will Happen If I Disable Cookies?
If you choose to disable access to cookies on your browser you will not be able to login, register or purchase from this website.
Information on how to disable cookies in popular web browsers can be found in your browser help or settings.